Thursday, November 1, 2007

NaBloPoMo

So, a couple of weeks ago I heard about NaNoWriMo, where completely insane people spend the month of November cranking out a 50,000 word novel. First of all, I'm just not a fiction gal. Second of all, I really don't have the attention span. But tonight I read about NaBloPoMo (National Blog Posting Month), where people (who may or may not be sane) vow to post to their blog every day in November. Now that's more my speed, so of course I signed up right away. Since November 1st is almost over, I am hastily posting the little ditty you're reading now. Pardon me for the scattered, slap-dash post. Just think of it as my little way of saying, "Happy NaBloPoMo!"
P.S. (I keep hoping to finally post some pics of my latest knitting adventures, but real life keeps getting in the way. Maybe tomorrow.)

No comments: