- Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
- Share seven random and or weird things about yourself.
- Tag seven random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
- Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
- When I was in 8th grade I won the school spelling bee. I later lost the county spelling bee because I missed "yardbird." Yes, I know how to spell "yardbird," I just got so excited that I was given such an easy word that I blurted out, "y-a-r-d-b-a-r-d. " Yardbard? What is that? Shakespeare mowing the lawn?
- When I was little, I named everything George - stuffed animals, lizards, my brother's goldfish, all George. We got a dog that the rest of the family insisted on naming Smoky, but to me he was always Smoky George.
- I like wasabi peas, partly for their spicy goodness and partly because I just like to say wasabi.
- Ditto with edamame, except for the spicy part.
- I think being a midwife would be the coolest job in the world. The only thing stopping me from pursuing that career path is my affinity for sleep. I tend to think that a laboring mother would get a little distraught if, after calling me at 3 a.m., I said, "Now's not really a good time for me. Can I get back with you around 10:00?"
- When we first got married fifteen years ago, Rhett convinced me to give up my favorite side of the bed, and I've never truly forgiven him. I secretly love it when he goes out of town because I can finally sleep where I want.
- One day when Rhett and I were driving home from North Little Rock, I counted 134 silver cars. Why? If you haven't determined my sanity level by this point, it won't do any good to attempt an explanation now.
Now for the tagging:
Thanks for playing. Now I will return to my regularly scheduled miserableness.