- My kids are smart, funny, strong, and healthy.
- Rhett is patient with my silliness. Very patient.
- We have a roof over our heads and food on our table.
I truly am thankful for these things, but the list feels a little stale. This is the same stuff everybody else is thankful for. I need to show gratitude for the little things, the things I usually take for granted:
- Rock-star parking
- Yarn ( I would say it's cheaper than therapy, but if you saw my stash you'd know I was lying.)
- Warm socks
- The way my Dad's eyes light up when he tells a joke
- One of the cats, Matilda, being smart enough to stand by the door and use a special meow when she feels a hairball coming on
- My favorite song playing on the radio exactly when I need to hear it
- Yarn-stealing squirrels in Canada - They give the Yarn Harlot something to write about.
- And, of course, I can't leave out pumpkin pie: