Saturday, February 9, 2008

The Void That is My Blog

So, I thought I'd be able to keep the blog afloat with writing from my Creative Nonfiction class. Instead, I've discovered that I don't have enough journal entries to do much good, and half of those are ones that I don't really care to share with the blogosphere either out of concern for my own privacy or the privacy of others. I guess all I'm trying to say is, "I've got nothin'."

Besides not having time to keep up with the blog, a few other things have been neglected, like:

  1. Sleeping - I'm actually considering having another baby just because I think I could get more sleep living with a newborn than I'm getting now. Although, I have to admit that none of my homework ever has poopy diapers, so maybe I'll nix that plan.
  2. Reading - Sure, I'm reading what I absolutely have to for classes, but it doesn't leave much time to read anything else like blogs, cereal boxes, stop signs, etc... I've downloaded this month's book club selection on MP3, but until I can learn to read one book while I listen to another, it won't really help.
  3. Cooking - All I can say is thank goodness for a) my crock pot and b) the fact that Rhett isn't afraid of domestic duties. And a big shout out to my mother-in-law for raising him that way!
  4. Sweeping and vacuuming - Does anybody know where I can buy leashes for dustbunnies?
  5. Plotting revenge against that wench that sits across from me on Tuesdays and Thursdays - I'm still not exactly sure why she despises me so much, but she certainly revels in making snide remarks and shooting me dirty looks. The good news is I don't really have time to care.

Well, I guess that's it for now. I'll post when I can, but don't hold your breath - unless you're the wench from school, then hold it till you pass out, baby.

What?!? I'm multi-tasking.

No comments: