Friday, May 22, 2009

The Continuous Atonement The Continuous Atonement by Brad Wilcox

My review

rating: 5 of 5 stars
In The Countinuous Atonement, Brad Wilcox helps readers to view Christ's atonement for our sins from a different perspective. I've always thought of Jesus's sacrifice as a one-time event with eternal blessings, but now I see it as an ongoing relationship with my Savior. I especially liked Wilcox's message on grace and works: We don't do good works to earn the Lord's grace; our works are merely a natural extension if we accept His grace and allow it to change us. For someone who feels inadequate every day, The Continuous Atonement was an encouraging and inspiring read.

View all my reviews.

1 comment:

Adam and Cristina Smith said...

hey glad to see you are back. i enjoy reading your blogs. keep them coming. also i hope your mother is healing fast. :0)